• Welcome to The Foxhole Forum Archives.

Two T1 FM Reviews by Silver

Started by Starfox, October 22, 2006, 07:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starfox

For those who don't check the Foxhole front page, Silver just published two T1 FM reviews for Autumn in Lampfire Hills and The Order Of The Vine.

Both were previously published on the Hangar but have been heavily revized...

Have fun  :lol:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Silver Sorrow

Thank you! Thank you! The outpouring of reader responses have been overwhelming!  :biglaugh:

Review revisions In progress: The Island of Iron series, Dyer's Eve, and Ominous Bequest. I'm also working on Rowena's Curse, but it needs a LOT of work...I seriously don't know what drugs I was taking at the time, but I'm sure they should be banned in the 48 contiguous states.

New reviews? Uh...I don't know. I have a Sin Episodes review rotting away, as well as the neverending Oblivion review...maybe it's too late for them and I should focus on new games. Sure, that'll work... ::)
It is the scent of garlic that lingers on my chocolate fingers

bobdog

Nah, who needs new reviews?! I like that we're able to look back at what the game-gods have brought us and give an honest review besides what the fan-boys might provide [HALO 2 ... Best. Game. Ever!!!  ::)  )

Doc_Brown

Welly, welly, welly.  Making a stab at my current domination of the site's reviews, eh Silver?  We'll see about that! :laugh:
Roads?  Where we're going we don't need roads.

Silver Sorrow

You're going to kill me, aren't you? I'll be walking to the mailbox and feel an almost tangible tickle on my forehead...and then, the crack of a rifle shot. At the very least, I'm going to wake up one morning to find a bloody thief's cloak in my bed. :biglaugh:

Doc_Brown

Burrick's head!  It'll be a burrick's head in your bed.  C'mon, man.

Silver Sorrow

Ha! I killed all the burricks back in Thief 1! The ones you see in T2 FMs are imperfect clones. So you'll have to resort to a ratbeast's head.

*twitch*

Unless...

...unless you have a zombie burrick in storage...

Doc_Brown